1. How did you get started in acting, and what was your first big break?
I got my first big break doing two commercials for WellStar Healthcare System’s campaign with my Grandparents.
2. What has been your favorite role or project to work on and why?
This movie Predawn honestly, I am incredibly grateful to have this role. It is special because this will be my first movie and I was selected out of many candidates!
3. How do you balance school and work, and what do you like to do for fun in your free time?
I make sure to get any schoolwork I must complete out of the way first. I enjoy being in the sun, I usually ride my electric scooter outside. I like face-timing my friends and hanging out. I also enjoy dance class and soccer.
4. What challenges have you faced as a young actress, and how have you overcome them?
I get nervous before a production. I faced that fear by pretending nobody is watching me and I am by myself. This helps me overcome my nerves.
5. Can you tell us about any exciting upcoming projects or roles you have coming up?
I am currently co-starring in a horror comedy short film production called Predawn! I am extremely excited about this role! I am excited to work with all my cast members. I feel lucky.
6. How do you and your mother/family support each other in your acting career?
My mom and family have helped me find gigs! They show me support by coming to my shows and projects.
7. What advice would you give to other young actors and actresses who are just starting out?
I would tell other young actors and actresses that if they are passionate about acting, they should give it 100%!
8. How do you prepare for a role, and what kind of research do you do to get into character?
To prepare for a role I study characters I watch on YouTube, movies, and TV shows.
9. What has been the most important lesson you’ve learned as an actress so far?
So far as an actress I have learned to stay humble. The most important lesson I have learned so far is to smile, it goes a long way!
10. What are your long-term goals in your acting career, and how do you plan to achieve them?
My long-term acting goals are to be in movies and television. I want to win awards one day. I will continue to perfect my craft as I grow!